Sunday 29 August 2010

New Stuff

Two more bracelets, waiting in the wings to go on the site...one is hand-wired using brass, the other is collected Venetian and antique beads from around the world. 
Above: three strands of hand-wired freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystal pearls, Czech glass beads, Swarovski crystal, copper beads, vintage and collected beads from round the world.  I was talking to someone whilst I worked on this, which is why it took me 3 hours to make.....
Click on the photo above to go to the Etsy Listing.
Above - Venetian glass, Swarovski crystal, Bohemian glass, American artist-made beads, sterling silver - the beads span approx. 1920's to present and were made from a dive into my bead stash - sometimes I find this kind of piece the most difficult of all to make - not only do I have to part with long-loved friends (yeah, beads....) but I often spend hours just trying to get exactly the right partner bead for the next one along - and then all of a sudden the whole thing is disrupted because it's not quite right and I have to start all over again....well....there's a good long dose of pink in this one anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Please leave a comment x