Monday 16 August 2010

Kudos, Kerry


Now that Merlin has settled into his lovely, happy home, I wanted a stable sign that reflected his character - it's the first time he's been allowed to put his name on a stable door, and this wonderful plaque was made by a very talented artist, Kerry Machin. 
I detailed what I'd like and sent photos, and she came up with this creation which is beyond gorgeous.  This struck envy into the hearts of my fellow yard-mates when I took it for a viewing.  It's not on the door yet as it needs a wood mount, but it will be soon.
 
Kerry was a pleasure to work with, and if you're in the market for a stable or house sign, I'd highly recommend her.

Contact Kerry at - kerry@machin2004.wanadoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Please leave a comment x