Sunday 8 August 2010

Nesting

I'm really pleased with my first nest, seeing as I've never made one before....usually I'd be happy to leave it to the experts (of the avian variety...) but I just had to try for myself.  Made from bronze and copper wire and laid with three beautiful faceted freshwater pearl eggs...the chain is brass as is the clasp.
I took the picture of the summer swallows this evening at the stableyard, I LOVE my new camera (its not so new now, its the one I got at Christmas - I take it everywhere with me.) 
I should have the site updated by the end of the week - had another horrid week just gone, as I got a call from my yard owner Sara at 6 am to tell me Merlin had colic.   It was not a nice day.  Happily, my lovely boy is all well again and I am so grateful to Sara for watching out for him.  Big hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Please leave a comment x