Saturday 1 May 2010

Want some free earrings? Or how about winning a necklace?

I love giving stuff away - ask any of my regular customers!
How would you like a pair of these earrings, free with purchase?
Simply spend £50 or over (not including postage and packing) in a single order between today and midnight on the 31st May and you'll get a pair of these Swarovski cube and sterling silver earrings.  
As you can see, I've gone a bit mad and made them in lots of different colours and they're all wrapped up ready to go so colours will be totally random.   If you order again and fulfil the conditions, you'll get another pair (in a different colour).  Simple as that.  
The earrings will come wrapped in tissue in an organza bag - wear them yourself or give them to someone you love, your choice. 
And for those with unpierced ears, like mine, just let me know and I'll change the fittings to plated clip ones at no extra cost.    
As always, there's lots of stuff on www.slcdesigns.co.uk - I hope you'll find something you just have to have on there!

AND...
May 2010's win a necklace competition...
Win this SLC Designs necklace - made with silver-lined handmade Murano glass, silver lined seed beads, sterling silver and Swarovski crystal, you can wear it anyway up you want.  Every time you purchase something from the SLC Designs Jewellery website, you'll be entered into the draw, regardless of the value of the item.   The more times you come back and purchase, the more entries you'll get.   I'll make the draw on June the 1st and announce the winner then.  Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Your jewlery is beautiful. I'm sorry to hear you also suffer with & learn to live with RA. It's does bring it's challenges. I too work from home now and I wouldn't trade it for the world. A blessing inside a burden. Hugs. Taz

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think! Please leave a comment x