Sunday 30 January 2011

Sedona 2

A day of running round in the car and taking a look round Sedona once again - I got  my Dad a t-shirt which had been dyed with Sedona dirt, well, maybe until it is washed anyway!   I had to stop and get a photo of this street, so that I can truly claim I've been in the back of beyond today....
I'm always entraced by the colours in this place, and I always wish I could spend more time here....


The red rocks are mostly what pull people in here, (as well as the good food and fab climate) and below are some photos of the rocks at various times of the day...

This next one is the view from my hotel bedroom...fab, eh?


End of the day, on my way home from a day's photography and soaking up all the red and blue...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Please leave a comment x