Monday 6 September 2010

Etsy

I am a keen supporter of Etsy, an online community of artists of all sorts - the community is vibrant, alive and supportive and I've made lots of friends through it; this is the place where all the artists went when Ebay went down the pan and started charging through the nose for just about everything.  It's been in my mind for ages to start selling on Etsy though as with all the best-laid plans it was on a back burner for ages and I hadn't been able to find the time to devote to it, well, today I've started listing on Etsy, and my idea is that mostly the things on Etsy will differ from those on my site.   Please take a look over there, I hope you'll find something you just have to take home....just click on the image and you will be taken there as if by magic (or more accurately, by the internet....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Please leave a comment x