Wednesday 7 April 2010

Murano Glass....

I'm back off to Venice and Murano; I used to visit twice a year to see my suppliers but since the advent of them all joining the current century and getting e-mail its not been necessary to keep travelling there (unfortunately!) but now and again its good to call in to them and see how they are  doing, especially as I've had some new suppliers recently.  I'm a terrible hoarder of beads...often I'll buy something and then hang onto it until I think I've admired it enough...
- but in anticipation of picking up some new gorgeous stuff, I dusted the closely guarded boxes off and used some of the beads inside!  Here's one piece, just about to go on the site in the next few days....
Made with Murano glass, Swarovski crystal, Vermeil (high carat gold over sterling) and strung on Beadalon Pro...I only have these beads in this design and colour, so this is a true one-off....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Please leave a comment x