Monday 26 October 2009

Ten Things About Me....

I am afraid of heavy vehicles passing me on the drivers side because a truck once drove over the side of one of my cars whilst I was in it.   I still own the car.

My cats have mostly been black and white.   My horse is also black and white.

When I was six I visited the Victoria Falls in what was then Rhodesia - I remember thinking 'I will never forget this' and I never have.

If I could have any job in the world, real or imaginary, I would like to design cat's coats (I mean their fur) - I think I could come up with some novel cats. 

Most of my t-shirts are aquamarine;  this is despite my current favourite colour being purple.

I think goats cheese is the work of the devil.  Coriander is a close second.

I couldn't tell the time till I was 12 because we moved about so much all over the world and that sort of got missed somewhere along the way.

I once ended up in my bra in departures at JFK.  It actually wasn't all my fault.

I hate Chrysanthemums.

My Mum often gets mistaken for my sister.  I am not sure if this is a good thing or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Please leave a comment x