Tuesday 8 March 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

I love to give stuff away free, its good karma and giving makes me feel good, I love it, its fun, and the surprise on someone's face when they get something they weren't expecting is truly special.  That's why I've decided to take part in this years' "Pay It Forward" doing the rounds on various blogs right now (though I picked up the details from. Heather at Little Bearries - (who makes the most amazing, adorable bears).

Although I go to New York at the end of the week, and as long as my 'winners' are OK with my sending their stuff out when I get back, then we're on with the challenge - so what you need to do is be one the first five people to comment on this post and then I'll make you something by hand for the those first five; at the same time, you must FIRST post details about the Pay It Forward challenge on your own Blog, and you also have to make something by hand for the first five people who comment on your Blog.  

Yes, its like a chain letter, no, it won't mean you end up with bad luck or anything if you don't take part but its a way of linking creative people all over the world and for us all to give a little something to each other.

Please, only comment and post on your blog if you really intend to take part.    And no, I haven't decided what I will make for the successful posters as yet!


Here are the rules of the Pay It Forward 2011 Challenge: 
Pay it forward 2011 - "I promise to make something handmade for the first five people who comment. 
They must in turn, post this and make something for the first FIVE who comment on their status (blog post).
The rules are it has to be handmade by you, and they must receive it before 2011 ends."

If you'd like to take part:* Be one of the first five to comment.
* Please leave your email address so I can contact you directly.
* Be sure to repost this to your own blog if you do comment, as that's the whole point of Pay It Forward after all!

I'll let you know when all my five 'spots' are taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Please leave a comment x